Applications are now open! Please read the details below carefully and submit your application via the form linked below. Thank you!
Are you passionate about assistive technology and eager to apply and elevate your skills with hands-on experience?
Look no further! At CoCreate, we are always on the lookout for exceptional talents, whether you are looking for a place to do your university COOP, or are interested in leveraging on the internship before joining a full-time commitment. Interns are students or early career professionals that join CoCreate for a shorter period of time (typically 2-6 months). Interns are matched to a team to contribute their expertise and gain supervised practical experience.
You will be joining a team that you will grow and innovate with. You will drive your own learning and development with the guidance and coaching from the admin staff, mentors, and team members. This is your opportunity to experience a unique environment and spend your internship period with a passionate and diversely talented team. The work we do create a signiﬁcant impact and your engagement with us will contribute largely to that impact.
Two Types of Internships
- If you are a COOP student, we offer a 2-6 months internships. The exact duration will depend on your university’s requirements and CoCreate’s needs.
- If you are a student or a professional, we offer a 2-3 month internship program. The exact duration will depend on your schedule and ability to commit to the decided timeframe.
Ideate. Innovate. Impact
Within CoCreate, projects apply varied disciplines from software development to mechanical engineering! Join us and craft a most learned experience within the following design and development disciplines:
- UX Experience and UI Design
- Mobile development (Android, iOS, or cross-platform)
- 3D modelling and fabrication
- Physical therapy
- Game design and/or development
- Special education
- Augmented, virtual, and mixed reality design and/or development
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical egnineering
We have a level of expectation from our interns to ensure they can settle in with their assigned teams and tasks. This includes, but not limited to the following:
- You have the skillset and know the familiar tools of the reported discipline expertise. Your portfolio should reflect your level of expertise and you will utilise your teams with CoCreate to advance your skills within a team working on designing and developing and assistive technology.
- You are proactive, able to meet deadlines, and able to share and explain your progress with your assigned team.
- You are proficient in working with teams and willing to listen and collaborate to achieve the goals that are being set by CoCreate and the teams.
- You are willing to commit at least 20 hours a week during your internships period.
The hiring process within CoCreate is as follows:
- Fill out the form below and share with us your updated CV and portfolio showing your level of expertise in the desired discipline.
- The first interview will be conducted with CoCreate’s Executive Director.
- One you have qualified via your first interview, you will be tentatively assigned to a team. Your second interview you will be interviewed by the assigned team original members.
- The internship will be offered upon the successful qualification of the above.